Advanced Design of Experiments for Engineers and Managers
The exhaustive list of topics in Advanced Design of Experiments for Engineers and Managers in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Experimental design principles, simple comparative experiments, R language and its applications in DOE problems.
- Single factor experiments, randomized blocks, Latin square designs and extensions, introduction to R language.
- Factorial designs, two levels, 2k factorial designs, confounding and blocking in factorial designs, applications to manufacturing problems.
- Fractional factorial designs, two-level, three-level and mixed-level factorials and fractional factorials, applications to quality control problems.
- Regression models including multiple regression models and its application to transportation scheduling problems.
- Response surface methodology, parameter optimization, robust parameter design and its application to control of processes with high variability.
- Random and mixed effects models, nested and split plot and strip plot designs and its application to semiconductor manufacturing problem.
- Repeated measures design, analysis of covariance and its applications in comparing alternatives.
- Design of computer experiments and the applications in industrial engineering problems.