The exhaustive list of topics in Advanced Design of Experiments for Engineers and Managers in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Experimental design principles, simple comparative experiments, R language and its applications in DOE problems.
- Single factor experiments, randomized blocks, Latin square designs and extensions, introduction to R language.
- Factorial designs, two levels, 2k factorial designs, confounding and blocking in factorial designs, applications to manufacturing problems.
- Fractional factorial designs, two-level, three-level and mixed-level factorials and fractional factorials, applications to quality control problems.
- Regression models including multiple regression models and its application to transportation scheduling problems.
- Response surface methodology, parameter optimization, robust parameter design and its application to control of processes with high variability.
- Random and mixed effects models, nested and split plot and strip plot designs and its application to semiconductor manufacturing problem.
- Repeated measures design, analysis of covariance and its applications in comparing alternatives.
- Design of computer experiments and the applications in industrial engineering problems.