Bioinformatics Assignment Help
Bioinformatics is the science concerned with the development of computer hardware and software for the acquisition, storage analysis and visualization of biological information. It has the following three components:
- It helps in the development of new algorithms and statistics for assessing the relationships among large sets of biological data, e.g., DNA sequences.
- Application of these tools for the analysis and interpretation of the various biological data including nucleotide sequences, amino acid sequences, etc.
- The development of database for an efficient storage, access and management of large body of biological information.
Discuss your Bioinformatics Assignment or Project with our expert first, and make the payment later only after you are absolutely sure about what you are going to get. Experts at Assignmentpedia hold Masters or PhD degrees and we ensure the best possible solutions to your problems. We at Assignmentpedia are well versed in any referencing style, be it Harvard, Chicago, IEEE or APA.
- Algorithms for structure and function in biology
- Algorithms in Biology
- Applications of microarray technology
- Biomedical Informatics
- Computational Genomics
- Computational methods for analysis and reconstruction of biological networks
- Computer Applications in Molecular Biology
- DNA Sequencing and Assembly
- Tree of Life & Comparative Genomics
Bioinformatics Homework Help