Android provides a complete set of software for mobile devices, which includes Operating System, Middleware, Key mobile applications. Its an open-source platform application which has broken down Application Boundaries. It is fast and can be easy to develop.
Android Operating System is built on top of Linux 2.6 Kernel which has the Linux Core functionality that provides services including Process management, Memory management, Networking, Security settings and Hardware drivers.
Email your requirements at email@example.com to get the instant Android Assignment Help and Homework Help. Online session with an Andriod expert can be also scheduled 24/7, so that you know what to expect in the solution.
Assignmentpedia is a leading Online Education Help portal. Students from countries like USA, UK, Canada, UAE and Australia have sought help and got quality, plagiarism free solutions to their assignments, well within the deadline.
Some important areas in Android in which we have delivered solutions in the past are as follows:
- Safeguards over entry points to applications, including intent filters, bound services, and broadcast receivers
- Interfaces with fragments, views, form widgets, text input, lists, tables, and more
- Android OS architecture.
- Android services for asynchronous notification, and integrate these services with applications.
- Background work as asynchronous tasks.
- Tools for Android development, including IDE, device emulator, and profiling tools.
- Map views into your application, and provide custom overlays of map markers and other information.
- External applications and services using implicit intents
- Remote connections using HTTP, XML, and JSON, and take advantage of mapping and other web services
- Application data in a secure fashion
- Audio, photo, and video content, and integrate built-in media applications in your own Android applications
- Credentials, including passwords and issued tokens.
- Menus via the Android action bar and handle menu selections.
- App markets.
- Data on the mobile device, in internal or external storage locations.
- App-specific information in SQLite databases.
- User-specific preferences using the Android Preferences API.
- Android application architecture, including the roles of the task stack, activities, and services.
- Security characteristics of mobile computing, and the Android OS in particular.
- Advanced UI widgets for scrolling, tabbing, and layout control.
- Cryptography as appropriate, especially in remote communications.