The exhaustive list of topics in Applied Elasticity for Pre stressed Concrete Structures in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
Analysis of Stress :
- Stress tensors
- two-dimensional state of stress at a point
- principal stresses in two dimensions
- Cauchy's stress principle
- direction cosines
- stress components on an arbitrary plane with stress transformation.
- Principal stresses in three dimensions
- stress invariants
- equilibrium equations
- octahedral stresses
- Mohr's stress circle
- construction of Mohr Circle for two and three dimensional stress systems
- equilibrium equations in polar coordinates for two-dimensional state of stresses.
- General state of stress in three-dimensions in cylindrical coordinate system.
- Numerical examples
Analysis of Strain :
- Types of strain
- strain tensors
- strain transformation.
- Principal strains
- strain invariants
- octahedral strains.
- Mohr's Circle for Strain
- equations of Compatibility for Strain
- strain rosettes.
- Numerical examples.
Stress-Strain Relations :
- Generalised Hooke's law
- transformation of compatibility Condition from Strain components to stress components.
- Strain energy in an elastic body
- St. Venant's principle
- uniqueness theorem.
Two Dimensional Problems in Cartesian Coordinate System :
- Plane stress and plane strain problems.
- Stress function
- stress function for plane stress and plane strain cases.
- Solution of two-dimensional problems with different loading conditions by the use of polynomials.
- Numerical examples.
Two Dimensional Problems in Polar Coordinate System :
- Strain-displacement relations
- compatibility equation
- stress- strain relations
- stress function and biharmonic equation.
- Axisymmetric problems
- thick-walled cylinders
- rotating disks of uniform thickness
- stress concentration
- effect of circular holes on stress distribution in plates.
- Winkler's - Bach theory
- stresses in closed rings.
Torsion of Prismatic Bars :
- General solution of the torsion problem
- stress function
- torsion of circular and elliptic cross sections.
- Prandtl's membrane analogy
- torsion of thin walled and multiple cell closed sections.
Elastic Solutions in Geomechanics :
- Solutions to the problems of Kelvin