Catalyst Science and Technology
The exhaustive list of topics in Catalyst Science and Technology in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Introduction and Basic concept of green catalysis.
- Solid acids and bases as catalysts , Application of catalyst functionality concepts for control of reaction selectivity and kinetic models.
- Kinetics and reaction on surfaces, Application of functionality concepts for control of reaction selectivity and microkinetic models.
- Steps in catalytic reaction (Adsorption, Kinetic models, interparticulate and intraparticle transport process.
- Selection and design and Preparation of catalysts.
- Textural Properties of solid catalysts.
- Characterization of catalysts.
- Zeolite catalysts , preparation, characterization and applications.
- Optimal distribution of catalyst in a pellet.
- Environmental catalysis.
- Commercial Catalytic Reactors ( Adiabatic, fludized bed, trickle bed , slurry etc.).
- Industrially important catalysts and processes such as oxidation, processing of petroleum and hydrocarbons, synthesis gas and related process.