Economic Statistics And Official Statistics
The exhaustive list of topics in Economic Statistics And Official Statistics in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Index numbers: Construction of index numbers, properties, some well-known index number formulae, problem of construction of index numbers, chain indices, cost of living indices, splicing of index numbers, di_erent types of index numbers used in India.
- Analysis of income and allied size distributions: Pareto and log-normal distributions, genesis, speci_cation and estimation, Lorenz curve, Gini coefficient.
- Demand analysis: Classi_cation of commodities, Engel curve analysis using cross-section and time series data, Engel curves incorporating household characteristics, demand projec-tion, speci_c concentration curves. Production analysis: Pro_t maximization, cost mini-mization, returns to scale, Cobb-Douglas and ACMS production functions.
- Measurement of vital rates: SRS, Life table, Literacy rate, etc.
- Statistics of Production: agriculture and industry, annual survey of industries, index of industrial production.
- Price Statistics, consumer price index numbers.
- Income and consumer expenditure distribution, poverty.
- Employment and unemployment.
- International Statistical Systems.