Fuzzy Sets and their Applications
The exhaustive list of topics in Fuzzy Sets and their Applications in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Classical sets , Fuzzy Sets – Fuzzy functions - Zadeh’s Extension Principle.
- Operations on [0,1] – triangular norms, t-conorms, fuzzy implications, Aggregation Operations, Fuzzy Functional Equations.
- Fuzzy Binary and n-ary relations – composition of fuzzy relations – Fuzzy Equivalence Relations – Fuzzy Compatibility Relations – Fuzzy Relational Equations.
- Fuzzy Measures – Evidence Theory – Necessity and Belief Measures – Probability Measures, Possibility Measures.
- Fuzzy Decision Making - Fuzzy Relational Inference – Compositional Rule of Inference - Efficiency of Inference - Hierarchical.
- Fuzzy If-Then Rule Base – Inference Engine – Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Systems - Function Approximation.