The exhaustive list of topics in Inorganic chemistry in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Structure and bonding of Main group compounds
- s-Block elements:
- Group 1 and 2 elements:
The elements and compounds; Coordination chemistry: Complexation with acyclic and macrocyclic ligands; Organometallic compounds: synthesis and reactivity of organolithium, beryllium and magnesium compounds.
- p-Block elements:
- Group 13 elements:
- The elements and compounds; Synthesis, structure and reactivity of diborane and higher boranes, (styx notation) carboranes, boron halides, boron-oxygen compounds, boron-nitrogen compounds.
- Polyhedral skeletal pair theory and calculation, isolobal analogy.
- Organometallic compounds: metallocarboranes, aluminium organyls.
- compounds of gallium and indium.
- Group 14 elements:
- The elements and compounds; Silanes, silenes and related compounds of Ge, Sn, silicon halides, silicates.
- Organometallic compounds: silicon organyls and silicone polymers.
- germanium, tin and lead organyls.
- Group 15 elements:
The elements and compounds; Halides, oxides, and oxoacids of phosphorus, Phosphorus-nitrogen compounds.
- Group 16 elements:
The elements and compounds; Oxygen and oxides; Halides, oxides, and oxoacids of sulphur, Sulphur-nitrogen compounds.
- Group 17 elements:
- The elements and compounds; Chemistry of halogen and interhalogen.
- Group 18 elements:
The elements and compounds.