The exhaustive list of topics in Life Span Development in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Life span development perspective : Major features, Approaches to the study of human development.
- Longitudinal, cross-sectional approaches. Methodological issues in developmental studies; Experimental, Correlational, Observational method.
- Stages of Human Development : Prenatal development, Infant, childhood, adulthood and old age. Developmental tasks of Adolescence: Theories and implications.
- Cognitive development: Piagetian information processing and socio-cultural perspectives, Neo-Piagetian views.
- Language development: Stages, Chomsky’s theory of language development, other theoretical approaches, Growth of grammar, Linguistic Universals, Communications.
- Social-emotional development : Attachment, Guilt, Development of self identity, play and its significance, Social learning theory, development of power, approval and achievements motives.
- Moral development: Kohlberg’s stages of moral development. Culture and moral development.
- Adulthood and ageing : Characteristics, Problems of adjustment. Changes in Cognitive abilities during old age.
- Death and dying: The condition of death, attitudes towards death, developmental changes in concept of death. Death and the sense of past, dying process.