The exhaustive list of topics in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Magnetic Resonance; the key quantum mechanical principles involved in NMR; spin states of various nuclei; phenomenon of resonance excitation with an RF pulse; the vector model.
- Parameters in NMR of important spin 1/2 nuclei ( 1H, 19F, 13C, 31P).
- Multinuclear NMR
- NMR instrumentation; spectrometer components and their function, superconducting magnets, probe heads and their function.
- NMR data processing: zero filling, window functions, etc.
- Spectral analysis in 1 dimension, with examples; Weakly and strongly J-coupled spectra and their analysis.
- Use of multiple RF pulse sequences in 1 dimension; the Product Operator formalism.
- 2D NMR experiments (the basic 2D spectrum; 2D pulse sequences incorporating polarization transfer and coherence transfer experiments for enhancing spectral resolution and structural detail.