The exhaustive list of topics in Quantum Field Theory in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Canonical Quantization: Conjugate Momentum and Quantization. Neutral Scalar Field. Commutation Relations, Normal Ordering, Bose Symmetry, Fock Space. Charged Scalar Field. U(1) Invariance, Charge Conservation, Particles and Antiparticles. Time Ordered Product, Feynman Propagator for Scalar Fields, Bose-Einstein Distribution, Propagators at Finite Temperature.
- Dirac Field: The Dirac Equation, Relativistic Covariance. Anti-Commutators. Quantization of the Dirac Field, Electrons and Positrons. Connection between Spin and Statistics. Discrete Symmetries, Parity, Charge Conjugation, Time Reversal, CPT Theorem.
- Gauge Field: Gauge Invariance and Gauge Fixing. Quantization of the Electromagnetic Field, Propagator, Vacuum Fluctuations.
- Interacting Theory and Elementary Processes: Wick's Theorem. Feynman Rules and Feynman Diagrams for Spinor Electrodynamics, Lowest Order Cross-Section for Electron-Electron, Electron-Positron and Electron-Photon Scattering.
- Elementary Ideas on Radiative Corrections and Renormalization.