The exhaustive list of topics in Theory Of Point Estimation in which we provide Help with Homework Assignment and Help with Project is as follows:
- Basic families of distributions: Group families and exponential families.
- Principle of sufficiency and minimal sufficiency.
- Ancillarity and completeness.
- Uniformly Minimum Variance Unbiased Estimator (UMVUE).
- Information inequalities, Cramer-Rao lower bound.
- Maximum Likelihood Estimator (MLE).
- Method of moments and minimum MSE estimator.
- Bayesian estimation and minimaxity.
- Large sample properties of estimators: consistency, asymptotic normality and asymptotic efficiency.