- package import
- package merge
- Package: It is a general purpose mechanism for organizing model elements & diagrams into groups. Package provides an encapsulated namespace within which all the names must be unique. Package is used to group semantically related elements. Package is a namespace also an element that can be contained in other package's namespaces.
- Class: It is a representation of objects which reflects their structure and behavior within the system. Class is a template from which actually running instances are created. The classes usually describe logical structure of system.
- Interface: It is a specification of behavior. By implementing classes of an interface class are required to support the behavior.
- Object: It is an instance of class. Object is often used in analysis to represent numerous artifacts and items that exist.
- Table: It is a stereotyped class.
Package diagrams may use packages containing the use cases to illustrate the functionality of a software system.
Package diagrams can use packages that represent the different layers of a software system to illustrate the layered architecture of a software system. Dependencies between these packages can be adorned with labels / stereotypes to indicate the communication mechanism between the layers.
Here at Assignmentpedia we solve the problems regarding your UML Package diagram Assignment and homework from various standards like colleges, university, PhD and various other research levels. In case you want to assist any type of help regarding yourUML Package diagram assignment and homework then knock us at Assignmentpedia. Here we give the perfect solution of your problems before the deadline given by you.
Students around all world are connected with us due to our quality oriented service in solving UML Package diagram assignments and homework by our experts. We cater 24x7 hour customer service round the clock with 100% assistance and satisfaction. We provide the homework and assignments solution with no plagiarism and with reference styles Harvard, APA, AMA, MLA and IEEE. Assignmentpedia imparts our online Assignment service on reasonable prices.